Monday, November 17, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration


It's Monday and time for some Prickley Pear inspiration!   I had this adorable little wreath image and was so happy to ink it up.   It is just the sweetest.  There's a larger version that is on my wishlist, so you might see it soon.  ;)    You know I love kraft and red, so I decided to go that route with it.   A bit of designer paper, pretty ribbon, and a few candy dots finish it off.  

I meant to take some other pictures in my normal spot, but I had already packed it up to mail off before I grabbed my camera. It's so much prettier in real life but looks a bit washed out in my light tent.

Stamps: CC0128 Bluebirds Wreath, SmCLR013C Scallop Circle & Oval 4 Floral

Be sure to go check out the other beautiful cards by the rest of the team!

Laila has been wearing Jason out wanting to jump, so we got her a trampoline!   Since it has turned cold (Hello, this is Texas!  What's up with that?!), she needed something to tire her out anyway.   She's been having fun and we love watching her jump.   She keeps wanting us to count as she jumps, so it's educational as well.  lol

2 comments:

  1. Your card is sweet and pretty - wonderful color combo! The jumping little girl...how fun to see how many jumps she can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft and red are alright in my book! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)