Wednesday, November 26, 2014

FMS Warm Winter Wishes

Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   Jen B, is our hostess this week and she has a sketch that was super fun to work with!    She makes the most amazing cards that always wow me, so no surprise that her sketch did the same.  :)    I recently got an order from Winnie & Walter that included an awesome birch tree background and a stencil that reminded me of falling snow.  I paired those with the cute little deer from Avery Elle and a lovely sentiment from MFT.    I think they all work together beautifully!  :)

I can't believe it's the day before Thanksgiving!   Where has the year gone?!   Tomorrow we'll eat our wonderful food and then enjoy some time decorating the house and putting up the tree.  I'm not a big fan of Christmas, but I'm trying to get in the spirit for Laila.   She keeps asking for a Christmas tree, so we'll put hers up in her bedroom Thursday as well.  I think she will be super excited about it this year!  

Someone cleaned their plate at dinner last night!  She didn't eat very well on Monday, but she made up for it yesterday.  :) 

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is so sweet.....adorable deer....and I love the subtle background! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorite cards of your ever! The background is just amazing and those deer are too cute. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combo of images. I love the falling snow! And the way the deer are looking at the bird - sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Rita, both the card and your little one!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect Rita! Love the birch tress and the adorable deers!! The little red bird is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, Rita! I love those subtle trees in the background, and the deer are so sweet. Perfect card, Rita! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card, Rita!
    The deer look so sweet against the birch background. Such a special card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the elements of this card are so perfectly paired and put together. I was in love the moment I saw this card on the FMS post. Those little reindeer are so adorable and they look amazing against the white birch backround. Your talent is incredible. Oh, and so are your pictures of Laila! The ones with her looking at the Christmas tree look like something you'd see in a magazine. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this. The subtle tree and snow background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)