Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sketched Coffee


You know me and my coffee...  When I saw the sketch at Sketch Saturday and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge, I just knew they'd be happy together.   :)    I used some of the rich designer papers that came with the coffee-themed SSS card kit a few months ago.   I love the orange with the espresso!

My week is flying by and I have so much to do!   I have cards to mail off, cards to make, a class to prep...  We are taking a break tonight and taking Laila to see the lights at the Houston Zoo.    It was a discounted members-only night and we thought we'd try it.   

The Little People are a huge hit these days and yesterday she decided that her Minnie Mouse figures should go to school as well.   lol

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully rich. Now I need a cup of coffee just for the sensory experience of warmth!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)