Monday, November 3, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration


It's Monday, which means new inspiration from the Prickley Pear team!   I was feeling a bit festive, so I pulled out the Christmas Trees set and die.  I decided to just use the sentiment and the die along with some gorgeous paper.  Espresso and blue aren't the most traditional colors, but I love them!   Be sure to head over to the blog and check out all the other great cards!

Stamps:  CLR009 Christmas TreesPPRS-D009 Tree Die


Grammy made sure she had another University of Kentucky outfit. lol  

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trees!!! I love the color combo and the patterned trees are fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, great to use unconventional colors..love the snow line! Good colors and cute pic of Laila!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)