Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Hope


I managed to get a few more Hope You Can Cling To cards made.  I have eleven more to go to finish them, so I'm working so hard and stamping every spare minute!   I hate to not meet my goal, but sometimes life happens.   I'll happily send along every how many I do make. :)   This one was Joyce's challenge of "Something Missing" and I hope I did it right.  I die cut the hope and added a paint sample behind it instead of using the die cut itself.  


This card is for Lori's "Warm Fuzzies" challenge.  A fuzzy bunny in a tub fits the bill for me.  :)   I love this image!   It was fun to color too.


Finally, this one is for Edna's challenge called "All that Binds Us" and it was to make or mimic a bound book.   I used washi tape to make a faux binding and then used my fun book stamps to finish off the card.


On Thursday we left to go on a little vacation to Florida.   It ended up being a disaster and we came home early.   Laila just cannot sleep in anything except a crib and she was up both nights we stayed.  We were just too exhausted to try another night.   Last night at home she slept like 13 hours and took a long nap today.   No more vacations for a while as we all need our sleep.   We did enjoy the beach for a little while on Friday, so it wasn't a total waste.

1 comment:

  1. At least you got a great picture out of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)