Wednesday, April 15, 2015

FMS Crazy Bird


It's Wednesday and time for a new Freshly Made Sketches challenge.   This week is my sketch and it's a simple one.  For my card I used one of the awesome Tim Holtz Bird Crazy birds.   My sweet friend Jen M. was kind enough to send me some of the birds to try out and man!  They are so fun, but they are a bit difficult to color.  I thought my poor guy looked a little sick, so I made him into a get well card.  lol

The design team has some fabulous creations, so be sure to go check them out!  I was just blown away with their work again this week.

Our latest cooking adventure was banana pudding!  She sure loves whisking.  :)

13 comments:

  1. Rita, this is just adorable! You made me smile first thing this morning! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors you used! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute! And that banana pudding looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am green with envy at your mad coloring skills! This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job with that old bird! Sick or not, he looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bird's expression just cracks me up -- as does your making this into a get well card. I loved working with this sketch, Rita. In fact, I've already made another one with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birds arrived yesterday and I can't wait to try coloring them on the weekend! I think your green bird looks amazing and he's perfect for a get well card. Great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crazy bird card! I recently purchased that stamp set and have been having SO much fun using them. Nice to have a sous chef in the kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Rita! I LOVE how this bird turned out! The green does make him appropriate for a get well card! You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing,Rita!!! I love...love your coloring,fabulous!!! And you sure made me smile,with your sick little birdie!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card Rita! That green bird stands out so nicely! I love how you've coloured him green! Great sentiment! Love the pics of Laila! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring is utterly perfect from what I see Rita - love him in green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I showed this to my boys and they think he is totally and completely "boss". Which is tween speak for amazing and awesome. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)