Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two Paper Divas Daisy


Sharing a little sunshine and happiness today.  I love this cute new set from Two Paper Divas.  It's a new release this month and it's so perfect for Spring!   I kept my card simple (and embraced the tilt again) to show off the simple beauty of the stamp.   It is definitely one of my new favorites!

Stamps:  Life's Simple Pleasures, Banners #2

We had a fun day at The Aquarium yesterday.   We talked Mom into riding the Ferris Wheel and touching some stingrays.   I always love taking her to do new things, so this was our "new" this trip.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Rita, I can't wait to start using this stamp set! Your card is gorgeous! Especially love all the springtime yellow, puts us in a great mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Rita! I love all of that cheery yellow and the sweet doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley love your card! I love the yellow which is not something I think about using...I need to expand my color wheel! This is perfect to celebrate spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and a beautiful card! Go you with the tilt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)