Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   Jen T. is our hostess this week and she definitely challenged the team.   I am amazed at what everyone came up with, so now I'm really looking forward to the gallery!  

I'm a bit obsessed with coloring this image lately, so hopefully you aren't getting sick of seeing it.  Such a gorgeous flower stamp.   If you haven't purchased it yet, do it!   


My mom made it around dinner time yesterday and they are already having a blast.  :)   It's so fun to see.   

3 comments:

  1. So much to love about this post........the flipped sketch, the gorgeous coloring (you are a pro!) and those two beautiful gals so glad to be together! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are GORGEOUS! You are one serious coloring lady! So glad those two are together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch looks so cool flipped on its side and I love, love these colored flowers - just gorgeous! I don't know who looks happier in the photo - so nice to see.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)