Monday, April 20, 2015

You're Purrrfect!


I tried to stamp a bit this weekend to work out of the funk I seem to be in and it did help.  I feel a lot better mentally and have some new cards to send out to friends.  Win, win!  I played along with the MFT Card Challenges sketch.  I hadn't used this cute Pure Innocence stamp and thought it was time to try coloring it.   I seem to have a lot of cat loving friends, so it's a great stamp to make cards for friends.  :)
My Favorite Things Sketch 224
I did do a *bit* of interpreting for the sketch so I hope that's okay.   :)  


I'm so happy she finally lets me take her picture again.  She's at such an adorable stage with her little curls and cute smile.

5 comments:

  1. Great card and that little sweetie is adorable! Love her curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design! Great take on the sketch! Your little girl is just adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)