Friday, April 10, 2015

MFT Super Awesome


I was in a purple mood again, so I grabbed my stamps to play along with the MFT Card Challenges sketch.   I LOVE the sketch this week and think it will work with so many different stamps.  I'm totally obsessed with this set right now though, so I grabbed it and went to work.  I made it for a good friend of mine and I hope she likes it.  :)

I got a little happy with my Wink of Stella pen.  :)   That thing is addicting and it's hard to put down once you start adding the sparkle.   You get a sparkle, you get a sparkle...  


I'm off to sneak in some Easter candy while Laila is in quiet time.  If I don't sneak it, she'll eat her candy AND mine!   Momma needs her chocolate. 

1 comment:

  1. You already know I love this! But I may have forgotten to say how much I love these shades of gray and purple. And I don't there is such a thing as too much Wink of Stella. That stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)