Friday, April 3, 2015

Two Paper Divas Pretty Posies


A happy little spring card for you today featuring some stamps from Two Paper Divas.   I went a little out of my style and used some floral paper and did a bit of sponging.   Gayla and Melissa must be rubbing off on me.  :o)  

Stamps:  Pretty Posies,  Banners #2


I am hoping to get some stamping and scrapbooking done while Mom is visiting and Jason is home.   We are planning some actual date nights which will be nice.  I can't remember the last time we went out!   I haven't watched a movie in ages and the new theater just got a fancy new screen, so that's on our list to check out.   I want to go to one of the museums as well, just have to decide between science and art.  

We had a nice day at the park yesterday.   Laila even had Grammy sliding on the slides.   They were both worn out last night.  It's so fun to watch them together.  

3 comments:

  1. I think your out-of-the-box card turned out great. You did good with the sponge:):) I have been doing more without sponging for the clean and simple cards and watching you so I guess we are good for each other!! It is good to expand our horizons. Anyway....great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Rita! I've only used this stamp a couple of times but you have inspired me to pull it out. :) Thanks for sharing! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita- I'm in love with this flower card! Your color combos are perfect and all the details add so much to this card! Enjoy your date night with your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)