Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FMS Super Girl


It's time for Freshly Made Sketches!   Warning!!! Tilted panel ahead.  lol Thankfully Jen M. is my friend so I forgive her....this time!  lol  Seriously though, it's a great sketch.  I just tend to panic at tilted things, but am working on embracing it a bit since that seems popular right now.  I used an image I had already colored and hadn't managed to put on a card.   I just love this girl from My Favorite Things.


MarkerPop! Biweekly Challenge #66: Anything Goes
I left my card pretty simple as I need to have some mailable ones.  I'm *trying* to do better about sending them out and hope to get a few more in the mail today.  I'm also linking up to MarkerPop's challenge.  It's anything goes this time around.  

She decided we needed a photo shoot the other day while Jason was taking Grammy to the doctor.  :) 

12 comments:

  1. Adorable girls, the one on the tilted panel card I love and your sweet little girl is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I love how she is standing strong with the cityscape in the background! And how I wish we lived closer so Emma and Laila could play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and fun card!! Love this image...great coloring!!
    Cute photo of your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome super girl. Check. Tilted layer. Check. I don't know what you were so worried about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rich purple paired with the grey. To paraphrase Linda's comment, the way she's standing strong with the cityscape behind her is awesome! :) This is all-around super, Rita!
    ~ Patricia, a/k/a PH in VA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This supergirl is awesome. I love the cityscape behind her, and I love how she pops against the gray. Fabulous card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever take on the sketch and a very cool card. Amazing coloring on this image, which is so cute that I'm fighting myself to not go and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just the cutest little thing! Your colouring is just amazing as is the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Rita! I love that little super girl! Such great colouring! You've turned into such a colouring master! Love the colour combination! Laila is so sweet! I do love her curls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little super hero, and she's colored so perfectly, Rita. Love the background cityscape too! This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little tilt in your crafting seems to be good for you. Love this coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)