Monday, May 11, 2015

Flowers for a Friend


Looks like I was in a fussy-cutting flower mood this weekend!  lol  I saw that the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge was to use a sentiment and I love this one.  I used the flowers that also come with that stamp set too.  I have been trying to send more just because cards to friends, so this one will work perfectly for that!  :)


We had a nice lunch at Jason's Deli last week.  I'm a bit nervous about taking Laila out these days because she can be a bit unpredictable, but she did great.  Well, minus eating this pickle that Jason gave her.  Yuck!  lol

3 comments:

  1. hello Rita, super sweet card, darlin flowers! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful! I love how you've got them arranged. I can never do that right! LOL! Do tell, what are they?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)