Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art

Today I thought I'd share one of the cards we made at my event last Sunday.  I wanted everyone to have cards for their parents for Mother's and Father's Day, so we made those along with a teacher appreciation card.  This is the card for the moms.   I also had a birthday option because several of my ladies have lost their moms already.  :(

We used the retiring Apothecary Art set and colored it with stamp pads and blender pens.  They really enjoyed that.  I'll be sending my sample off to my mom who is for sure the best mother ever.  :)

Laila got to plant her own little pot of flowers yesterday.  We had some flower seeds and got her some dirt and a pot.  I hope they will grow!   She likes to dig in it and keeps wanting to water them, so we'll see.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)