Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Thank You


So sorry to be posting my card for Two Paper Divas a bit late.  I ended up in bed with a migraine yesterday and couldn't drag myself out to edit my photo and blog.   I'm all better today, so I'm sharing this sweet little card using Mason Jar Accessories #4.   It is the cutest set and can easily be used with or without the mason jar.  :)  

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We are hoping for a dry Sunday here in Texas.  The storms have been scaring Laila and we are all just exhausted.   We've been spared from the flooding, but not the scared toddler.  

Any goals for June for you?  I am hoping to stamp EVERY SINGLE DAY!   I don't know if I'll get to blog every day, but I want to make something.  A great way to do that is to join Kathy of The Daily Marker for a daily coloring challenge!   I hope to do it every day this time around.  I got close last time.  :)

Take care and have a great day to end this month of May!
Rita


4 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I am hoping to complete the 30 Day Coloring challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita- Your card is so very "sweet"! Love the pinks and reds together as well as the little flags! I like how you layered the hearts too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful design Rita.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita....LOVE this card - pink, red, sprinkles, embellishments! What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)