Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Freshly Made Butterfly


Happy Wednesday! I'm still trying to wake up as I stayed up WAY too late last night reading.  I just had to finish my book (The Girl on the Train).   Anyway... today is Freshly Made Sketches day and we have an awesome new sketch from Jen Brum.  I am still in a bit of shock that she used a circle as she hates those, but remember you can use any shape.   :)

I kept my card super simple and in a favorite color combo of black, gray, and yellow.   These butterfly thinlits really make a statement, so you don't need much to make them shine! 

LOL  She asked me to take her picture and then gave me this crazy look!  I'm a bit scared! 

10 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card, definitely a great take on the sketch. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly! This is a classic beauty! I think Laila is trying to figure out the ending of Girl on the Train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is super fantastic! I love the row of cut out circles and the layered butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Rita! Those little circles are so cool and work perfectly with the sketch. And I love the fonts of the sentiment. I just finished that book today -- what a twist at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, Rita. I have that butterfly die somewhere in my stash! Must use it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love what you've done with the diagonal stripe on the sketch and that butterfly just looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,what a pretty card,Rita!! Love the circle cut-outs and this beautiful butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rita! I totally love the butterfly and that fun border! The enamel dots are a super fun accent! I love Laila's face! You'll get that face a lot from now on! You should see some of the ones I get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is another amazing creation, Rita. I love what you've done with the sketch, and your fabulous way of putting twists on it that just make it better. Gorgeous butterfly and perfect embellishing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness - I just love this stunning card! I am loving all that white space and your gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)