Monday, May 4, 2015

Use Your Stuff Monday: Die Edition


Today I'm joining my friends Lisa and Holly as we attempt to use up some things we've bought and haven't used.   For this one, we are using a die from our stash.  I had purchased this coffee cup die a while back and while I love the look of it, I found it a bit intimidating and put it away.   I pulled it out for this challenge and while it did take a bit of work to piece it together, it wasn't as bad as I thought.  :)  Yay!  I went with some bright, cheerful colors in hopes of it brightening someone's day when they get it in the mail.

Stamps:  NONE
Ink:  NONE
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Other:  Misc twine, Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Dies:   Poppy Stamps Teacup Stack die, MFT Blueprints 20, MFT Stitched Scallop Edges Dies, MFT Stitched Traditional Tags STAX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)