Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches for Mom


I got myself together and am back with my Freshly Made Sketches crew this week!   Cindy has a great sketch this week that worked so perfectly for the card I wanted to make my mom!   I wanted to make a card with a quilt feel to it and the MFT Blueprints 20 die helped me do that!   I added a favorite SU sentiment from my retired stash and called it done!  I love the color combination of Smokey Slate, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz!


I'm off to get more coffee.  It's a dark, rainy day here and I stayed up too late last night watching the series finale of Dexter.   It had me in tears, so it took me a bit to calm down and sleep.   What a show!  I don't know what we'll watch now that we finished it.  

She made me breakfast the other day.   Chicken and a cinnamon roll.  Yum???  lol She loves to help cook, but rarely plays with her kitchen set.  She prefers the real kitchen! 

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Those dies are awesome!
    Yes, Cassidy prefers everything real too.....makes for a big mess sometimes, but that's how they learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt design you made, Rita. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The quilt is beautiful, especially with those wee flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet....and you captured to look of a quilt perfectly! Your mom will love it! My FMS card today is also going to my mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done with this die! It just arrived in my house last week and I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. The color scheme works perfectly too on this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card Rita! I love that die! Wow! So beautiful and perfect for Mother's Day! Love the colours too! I'm not sure I would like chicken with my cinnamon rolls but then again, if I didn't have to make it.....!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Rita - especially those gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilt effect Rita! I also love the colour combo! Laila is just adorable, thank you for sharing such sweet photos! Thank you so much for your inspiration over at FMS! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing,Rita!! WOW! I love this die and the pretty sentiment!!!
    You have such a little cutie here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt look of this card! And the tiny flowers add a sweet touch. Your mom will love this, Rita.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)