Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tag You're It! Coffee


One challenge I've been meaning to play for ages is the Tag You're It Challenge. I'm not really so sure I like this tag, but I tried.  I don't usually make stand alone tags, but I am putting together a package for a friend and thought this might be a fun way to decorate it.


I'm not the best at these type of challenges, but I went with it.  I pulled elements like the theme (coffee), burlap, wooden element, embossing paste, etc and put them together in a different way.   The stamps are from Create a Smile Stamps and I love it.  I'm so addicted to coffee and coffee stamps! :) 

I worked in my stamp room cleaning all day on Sunday.  Laila came in to "help" several times.  This round she found some of our old college textbooks and was reading them. I think she was disappointed that they didn't have more pictures.  :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the inspiration tag! Love the coffee theme and that coffee word die keeps tempting me. I might have to give in to temptation soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I find that I make stand alone tags and then when the occasion comes up, I either add them to a gift, or create a card or make them into a wine tag, whatever they need to become. Love that you used so many of the elements in my tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined all the elements on your tag. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm I really like your tag, yummy embossing paste and perfect for your friends package! A great take on Erin's inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on Erin's tag! Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yess awesome tag love the embossing paste. Thanks for joining us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)