Saturday, July 30, 2016

Double the Dirty


So today starts a week of fun Dare to get Dirty challenges at Splitcoast Stampers.  I usually try to do a few, but with my current stamping slump, I thought maybe I should try to do most of them.  We shall see how that goes!  Up first is Lydia's challenge.  Now I can't share the details of the challenge with you as that's a secret for Fan Club members, but they've all been fun so far today.  I think it's well worth joining the site.  :)

I love these crazy birds so much.  I thought pairing this guy with the sentiment and some yellow watercoloring might be funny.


Another fun challenge, more watercolors!  I figured I'd use them a bit while they are on my desk, so it might be the theme of the day.  This one is for Teresa's challenge.  I love the pretty color of the paint I used on this one.  Those Gansai Tambi colors are amazing!

You'll be seeing more frequent blog posts from me this next week or so, so I hope that's not annoying.  I want to get them uploaded as I do them and as I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Crazy Bird card very much.What is the sentiment stamp that you used? I haven't seen anything so funny. I love your style, Rita. You do some amazing things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)