Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Freshly Made Unicorn


Hello!  And Happy Wednesday!  It's Freshly Made Sketches Day!   I'm the hostess/sketch designer this week and I used my new found love of tags of course.  :)   I love the look of tags and I love using the smaller ones on cards.   I recently got the Tim Holtz tag dies, so I had use them for my card today.  I found this cute little unicorn in my stash already colored and ready to go, so I just built my card around that.  It is so helpful to have colored images laying around for weeks like this when you are short on time!

I hope you'll come play along!

8 comments:

  1. Purple, a unicorn and sparkle......you can't go wrong! Adorable card! And sweet sketch.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rita, such an adorable and magical card ! it seems to be coming straight from a fairy tale !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little unicorn is the cutest! Fabulous card and a wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so super cute!! I love her - she is such a gorgeous colour too. I love the look of the tag on the card. It adds something extra. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Rita! I love that little unicorn! Fabulous colouring as always! I love the little stars cut out of the tag and the sparkle! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little unicorn is such fun! Love, love your colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your glimmer paper is a cute addition to an already cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous Rita! What a sweet little girl card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)