Sunday, July 31, 2016

DTGD Day 2


I'm back today with 3 more cards!  I haven't even started on today's challenges, so I'm already behind as usual.  lol I got really sick last night and wasn't able to stamp.  I don't know if I had a small stomach virus or an allergic reaction to something, but the splatters I would have made on my cards were not ones that anyone would have wanted.  Thankfully it calmed around midnight and I was able to sleep.  Feeling much better today, but just a little tired and dehydrated.  Anyway...  This card using a Brusho background that's been in my to-use pile for a bit.  Dina's challenge was a perfect way to use it. The words are from a MFT set.


Susie presented a fun challenge and I couldn't want to color this adorable unicorn from Paper Smooches.  It's so fun!  I used distress inks to make a background for him.  

And finally...

...here  is a card for Lori's challenge.  I had a rough time coming up with something for this one and this is actually my second design.  I'll share the other next week after the challenges are over.  It uses distress inks and a lovely stamp set from Ellen Hutson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)