Saturday, July 9, 2016

Simon Says Red White and Blue


I managed to make a card yesterday!  I actually have a little pile of things to blog, so you might be in for a treat this weekend.  :)   This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.  It is a bit more technique/mixed media type challenge, so I figured I should start playing since I am so in love with Tim Holtz products.  :)   This week's challenge was to do a Red, White, and/or Blue project.  I thought I'd just go with them all and a make a card to send to someone with a birthday in July.  I have several friends already who I need to mail one to, so it might be heading out of my craft room tomorrow!

Stamps: Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes, Altenew Label Love
Ink:  Copics, Blueprint Sketch and Candied Apple Distress Inks, Versafine Black Onyx
Dies: My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Circles plus Stampin' Up! Stars embossing folder
Embellishments:  Studio Calico Wood Veneers Stars, Wink of Stella, seam binding

When my friend Meg got here, Laila didn't waste any time getting her to craft!  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The red in your tag just shines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the inking on your tag too. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)