Sunday, July 10, 2016

Rainbow Tag the Remix



I thought I'd share another project I made during my stamping time with my friend Meg.  We worked on a rainbow coffee tag similar to the one I did for the last coffee blog hop.  We added a bit more to it this time and I was so happy with the results.  It really allows the coffee cup to shine!   

Tim Holtz's style of tags and fun came into my life at just the right time.  Life right now feels messy and crazy, so it's good to carry that over into my stamping.   Now I have a way to craft that doesn't have to be perfect or frustrating.  If I make a mistake I can make it work.  I know it's just ink, but it is also therapy and sometimes therapy is a big hot mess.  If I cry on my tags, it just adds more to it. If I rip it, more character.  There's no wrong way, no mistakes, just art. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous Fresh Brewed Blueprints, Bo Bunny Stained Textures
Ink:  Ranger Distress Inks, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Other: Manila tag, seam binding, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk stickers


2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun creating with you. I want to do it again! You're a great teacher and a wonderful artist. XO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)