Thursday, August 18, 2016

Purrfect Purple Cat


I'm still working on August birthday cards.  Today I focused on a sweet friend who loves cats. She's super girly, but I just can't do pink so I went with a good girl color, PURPLE!   I used the new sketch at MFT Card Challenges along with a cute MFT Pure Innocence stamp.  :)


Stamps: MFT Purrfect
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Dusty Concord distress ink
Paper:  (not sure of the purple, but it's retired Stampin' Up!), Neenah Solar White
Dies:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 and 22, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles
Copics:  E000, E00, E11, R20, E31, E33, E36, E37, V12, V15, V17, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7

So update on life chaos:  Bandit seems to be feeling better minus some weird breathing. I'm calling tomorrow to follow up on that since he will be finishing up his antibiotics.  We found out today that Laila was accepted at the montessori school we applied to and will start next week!  So yay!  Tomorrow we have another assessment with the public school system and go meet her teacher again at the montessori school.  Send good thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad Bandit is feeling better and that Laila was accepted at the montessori school! Woo! Hoo! That is great news! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous shades of purple. It works so well with them all on the card - doesn't look overdone at all. Great news about Laila and the Montessori, I reckon she'll fly! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)