Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pet Sympathy in Browns


I am so behind on getting cards made and mailed out.  A dear friend from my high school days lost two family pets back in June and I'm just now making and sending a card.  I feel so awful that it's so late, but my mind just couldn't work on sympathy cards with all the sadness in my heart this time of year.  Eli's birthday seems to get me from July until September and I struggle.  But today I decided to try and work through things enough to get this card out.  It was important to me and I wanted to do it. It's a simple one, but I hope he and his family like it.

I used some critters again, so I want to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge again.

Stamps:  Avery Elle Furry Friends, Simon Says Stamp Pawprints on Our Hearts
Ink:  Versamark, Stampin' Up! Real Red, SU Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Neenah Solar White
Dies:  My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Circles dies, MFT Blueprints 22
Copics:  R35, R37, R39, R20, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

Things are still rough here.  Laila is feeling better, but she's been difficult for days now.  Screaming. Oh my the screaming.  Some days I wonder how we make it through.  I had no clue that having a child would be like this.  So so hard.  Bandit seems to be coming out more, so I'm hoping he's on the mend.  His breathing is still not as it should be, but he's eating and allowing me to pet him again.  I'll take any improvement because I'm not ready to lose him yet.  So that's our weekend.  Jason is working an extra day tomorrow, so I will be solo parenting for four days in a row this week.  I am glad I have an appointment with my counselor on Thursday because I know I'll need it by then!  I had quit going for a while, but I'm in a bad place again.  I hope she can get me back on track before I totally fall apart.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I'm appreciating the rain we are getting because it is bringing cooler temperatures.  Plus our grass needs it so bad!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is both beautiful and heartbreaking that you have to send it. What a wonderful design. Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)