Sunday, October 16, 2016

Falliday Fest Continues

Sharing two more cards from the Failliday Fest challenges on Splitcoast. Anyone else playing along?   I am having so much fun with them.  They are helping to pull me out of my slump.  With all that's been going in my personal life lately, I haven't even wanted to step into my room and create.  I'm so thankful for this motivation.  :)   This challenge was to make a birthday card with "wrinkles".   Laila has been in here playing with my crimper, so I used that.  I found this image printed out in my pile and colored it with my Copics.


And here's my Stampin' Up! card for you guys.  :)   I love Lovely as a Tree.  It's such a beautiful set and can be used for so many occasions.  The challenge for this was called Snowy Leaves.  I used the crayon resist technique and my distress inks to make my snowy tree.   I added a simple sentiment and left is.   There's a little Wink of Stella on the snow, but it's hard to get that in the picture.

A no-reply Blogger asked me where to find the template for the angel card.  It is on the Falliday Fest challenge, so you have to go to Splitcoast to get that.  The main thread for that particular challenge is here and the first entry has template at the bottom.  I get a lot of questions from people whose comments come in as no-reply and it makes it difficult to answer those.  If you want to check if that's you and possibly change it, here's a link on how to do that.  :) I always feel bad because I can't email back a quick answer and I usually forget to include it in my next post.  Baby brain apparently never goes away!  lol

I hope everyone has a great week!  I'm hoping for cooler temperatures to come back.  We got a little taste of it and then it got all hot and yucky again.  The weed pollen can go away with those high temperatures.  I've had a headache since Tuesday and nothing is helping.  I hate allergies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)