Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Freshly Made Snowman


Whew!  Remembered to stop in and do my Freshly Made Sketches post!  On time!  Woo hoo!  Jen M. should give me a gold star or something!  Ha!  Her sketch is awesome, so I can't wait to see all the awesome entries for the challenge.  I hope one of them is yours!  Be sure to drop by the challenge blog and check out the awesome new design that Jen T worked up! I do apologize for the crappy picture.  I don't usually take them with my phone.  My camera is in transit back to me so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow and is not damaged in transit.

I'm off to relax.  Or fight the dog off which is what my time seems to be when I'm not dealing with Laila.  Today was a horrible day and Laila and I were at odds for most of it.  I don't know how we are going to go back to having to be around one another for 3-4 days a week with no help from Jason.  She is a lot for one person to handle alone for that many days in a row.  My mental health stays on the verge of collapse anyway, so I just hope I can survive it until we figure something out.  Today I barely made it.  We did rally at the end and go for a little drive to hunt Pokemon.  That helped us at least end on a good note.  

12 comments:

  1. Cute Cute snowman!
    Stay strong... I know you don't want to hear this, but they grow up so fast and soon you'll be best friends. I have 2 daughters and I can remember tough days when they were small. HUGS to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will get there, I tell you! Well done on getting your card in on time - I love your snowman! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun guy!! And we were clearly on the same wavelength with the dies, lol. Deep breaths. Coloring. Deep breaths. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute snowman! And I love those stitched dies. I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. The threes and fours were the hardest years with all of mine. And it's so hard when you don't have family close by. Hugs to you, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute snowman! And I love those stitched dies. I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. The threes and fours were the hardest years with all of mine. And it's so hard when you don't have family close by. Hugs to you, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little snowman - great diecut! And I do wish NY and TX were a wee bit closer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great card Rita! I love that little snowman! So cute! Super fun stitched borders as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little snowman is just the cutest! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, I love your darling little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rita! I love this cute snowman so much! Your card is so fresh and crisp! A great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's something about this snowman that really makes me smile. And you know what I think about snow!..........And the gold star has been delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this image? I adore this Christmas card Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)