Monday, October 24, 2016

Thank You Snorlax


Today I'm sharing the last two of the Falliday Fest cards.  I don't know if I'll have time to do any of the other challenges before the deadline or not, but we shall see how the week goes.  :)   This is for another card drive that is part of the challenges.  They will be going to men and women in the armed forces who have become sick or injured during their service.  The theme was patriotic thank you cards.  This design should be easy to produce quite a few of, so I might enlist Laila to help me make up some.  All the products except for the sentiment are Stampin' Up!   The sentiment is from Altenew and can be easily substituted for any thank you sentiment you might have.


This is the silly card that Laila and I made this week.  Our family has been taken over by a Pokemon Go obesssion!  We've been watching the old shows together as well.   I managed to find the cut files for a few of the Pokemon and we used my Silhouette Cameo to make this Snorlax.  He seemed like he'd be fun on the blue Christmas challenge.   lol  Laila has already claimed him and he's on her dresser.

We did some Halloween/Fall projects yesterday.  Laila painted this pumpkin and then we baked a pumpkin bundt cake. It was delicious too! Here's a link to the recipe in case you want to try it!  I'm off to do a few chores and shower.  We are heading to the library today for new books.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)