Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween & Santa


Sharing a couple more cards today.  I came in last night and colored a bit and was able to turn those images into cards for the Falliday Fest challenges.  This one is for a pink Christmas challenge.  A friend sent me this cute Stampin' Up! Naughty or Nice set and the Santa stamp is so cute!   Doesn't he look good in pink? :)

The next challenge I did was a good/bad witch card.  I picked the bad witch and used lots of greens and blacks.  Now I want to go watch The Wizard of Oz.  I miss waiting on it to come on that one time of year.  It's funny how much things have changed from my childhood sometimes.

I'm off to rest a bit.  Jason is working overtime today so I have four days of solo parenting this week.  I hope I make it.  My depression/anxiety is the worst it has even been right and it can be hard to make it through one day.  Four?  Well, send positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)