Saturday, August 18, 2012

ColourQ with a Sketch

    
I actually found some stamping time today!   Laila took a nice nap in the middle of the day and I took the opportunity to sneak in my craft room while she was snoozing away.  :)   I combined a couple of challenges, the bright, fun colors of colourQ with the fun sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


This was my first time playing with the jar stamp from Perfectly Preserved.  It is such a cute set and I have been wanting to ink it up ever since I got it last week.   I'm not sure that I love my design, but I did have fun playing.   I am really struggling with creativity lately, but I keep hoping for it to return.  Jason keeps telling me it's the lack of sleep causing it.  :)  

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Perfect Polka Dots DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Collection framelits, Cannery framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Word Window Punch, Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, Island Indigo baker's twine, In Color Polka Dot brads


Playing on her mat yesterday.   The Zantac seems to be helping with her fussiness, so I'm so thankful that I trusted myself and made the trip to the doctor.   :)

12 comments:

  1. Love your card Rita. It's so bright and cheery looking. I think you did a great job combining those colours and the sketch.
    Cute card and Laila is very cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Rita, love the Polka dots! and of course the baby is the best! thanks for sharing both with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cut Rita! So glad you found inspiration and time to play along with us this week at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see so many cute cards made with this stamp set! The colors for the challenge are all summery and fruity and are perfect for it. Glad to hear that Laila's doing better. Now you just have to get some rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You worked those colors well - love the pop of Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and absolutely precious baby :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the preserve jar. So glad that Zantac is helping Laila, wish we had that when my babies were little. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Rita! Love that blue twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is almost as cute as the little one on her mat! Glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job. Cute baby. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card! I'm really starting to like this stamp set and the framelits are great! Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colours! I am going to have to get that jar stamp! love it. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)