Friday, August 3, 2012

Tuesday Stampin' on Friday

Isn't this a cool sketch?  When I saw it pop up on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday website I just knew I had to play along!   I can see myself using this one a lot as it has so many possibilities!  My idea didn't totally work out, but I still had a fun time with it.  You might see another card with it as I try to get the idea in my head to come to life!   (This is another of my Dare to Get Dirty cards for the Splitcoast challenges as well.)
Purple with green is a favorite color combination of mine.  I would really have liked to do an all purple card, but I didn't have the Wisteria ribbon that I'd need to do it.  :(   Don't you hate when that happens?  I went with the green but I'm not totally sold on it.   I am glad that I did a bit more stamping today though.  It's been a bad week emotionally and I needed my therapy!  

Stamps:  Inspired by Nature
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, 2011-2013 In Color DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Lucky Limeade ribbon, Basic Pearls

We took the beautiful quilt that my Mom's friend made to Laila's photo shoot.  I think Jason did a great job picking out the fabric and pattern for it!  It's GORGEOUS!

5 comments:

  1. love your card! You have used one of my favorites that is retired now : (. Love how subtle you made it and the butterflies on top-stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Try stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sweet - love the background stamping! Ahh you have the perfect inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color combo! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card and I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I don't know what to comment on first-that fantastic card of amazing photo of your sweet, sweet Laila!

    Love the colour combo of the purple and green and how the flowers create a beautiful soft background. So glad you could join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    Now that picture is just precious-she is so beautiful Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)