Monday, August 27, 2012

Halloween Club Card


Now that school has started back up, my hostess club will also be resuming soon!  We have 2 more months to go before the current round is over.  I have to start thinking about what I want my business to be after that and how to balance my love of stamping with others with my new role as mommy.   It's tough, huh? I'm in awe of those of you who have been doing it all for a while.  :)   Anyway, for our September technique I decided to do the starburst technique.  It's such a cool look and I thought it would be neat in black and tangerine.  I dirtied it up a bit with some sponging and spritzing and added some shiny rhinestone cat eyes.  Spooky or cute?  Maybe a bit of both!

Stamps:  Frightening Feline, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray (sponging)
Paper:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Brights and Neutrals DSP stacks
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, 3inch circle die, Spider Web embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, sponges, Color Spritzer tool, Basic Black 1/8 taffeta ribbon, paper trimmer, basic rhinestones


My little one turned two months old today.   How did that happen?!   We started a new medicine for reflux today to see how that would go.   She's really been a good baby lately other than some fussy crying at feeding/burping time.  Lately there's been so many smiles!  It's amazing and wonderful.  I never thought we'd get sweet baby smiles again and am so thankful for them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is great. I am yet to do one of these but have put it on my must have a go list. Love the colors. Cutie baby photo love the shirt. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... how time flies .... 2 months old and ever so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)