Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Dirty Cards

I'm still trying to play along with the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.   There are some really fun ones, so if you have a Fan Club membership be sure to check them out!   

This was my first card of the morning and I think it would rock if I'd had one more cup of coffee before I started it.  I wish I'd moved that top flower up just a bit so that they didn't overlap so much.  Oh well...it's still pretty and I'm sure my grandma will appreciate it anyway.  :)

Stamps:  Reason to Smile, Watercolor Trio
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake (marker), Versamark
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Tools/Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, ruler, sponges

Isn't this berry sweet?   Ha!   I just got the pennant die and I love that fun circle shape.   I have a wonderful friend in mind for this one and I hope she likes it.  She's sweet indeed!   This uses that awesome sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday again too!
Stamps:  Tart & Tangy, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Brights DSP stack, misc Old Olive paper, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennant Die, Finishing Touches edgelits, Circles #2 cie, Jewelry Tag punch, Old Olive 1/4 Grosgrain ribbon

This is a cute card that I created while playing around with the new Holiday Framelits.  I wanted to see if I could use them without the stamp set.  It turned out okay I think, but it's not really what I think of as a "me card."

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, assorted green cardstock
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Holiday Framelits, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Basic Pearls

It's so tough being a baby.   :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! All your cards are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rita, I love them all but I do have to say the Christmas card is my favorite. I just adore that little scene you created!

    And your little princess, such a rough life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy Rita and I love them all!
    Love the flowers on the crumbcake, the way you used your new die with that sketch and the adorable embossed christmas trees.
    Cute cards and a very cute baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous set of cards--they'd be lucky to have you!!! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)