Friday, August 24, 2012

Christmas Pennant Trees

I thought I'd share one of the cards I originally designed for my Christmas card class.   After looking at it a few times, I decided that it was really too much work for a quick, simple class.  It's still flat and easily mailable, but a bit too detailed to make a lot of at once.   I love the mix of greens and the little scene it creates though!

Stamps:  Pennant Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Brights and 2011-2013 In Color DSP stacks
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder, Petite Pennant Builder punch

Here's a picture from Laila's photo shoot for the Hope Calendar:
She's been doing some better, but we did have a pretty rough midday yesterday.  I finally swaddled her in the evening and she napped great.   I think she was just cranky from not sleeping much in the morning.   Those arms just move so much and wake her up so she must be wrapped up to sleep well.   I did call the doctor today about her progress with the Zantac medicine.  She seems to have more stuff coming back up and is now spitting up some.  Feedings are not always that great either, so maybe we need to make more changes...I guess we'll see.   I hate feeling so clueless!  I just want my baby to feel good.  

4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas card, so pretty and serene!

    And of course Ms. Laila, gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love all the different trees. Awww at Laila, you will get there sometimes its just not the first thing you try. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our youngest grandson had acid reflex for his first 6 months. We know how so very sad it is when your beautiful Laila is not feeling well. Once the right medicine is found, she will be her own shining, smiling self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card Rita! Genius! Laila is just as sweet as can be and the prettiest calendar baby ever! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)