Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stampin' Up! Countless Sayings 1


I thought I'd share our other project for my hostess club today.   It's actually a fun one and everyone will have some options to make theirs unique.   I made a few samples to show them, but they will get to decide the details like designer paper, which way their flags and embossing go, etc.   I can't wait to see how they all turn out.   I'll try to snap a few pictures and post them on Instagram tomorrow.  :)   

Here's the $118 brushing of teeth in progress.  It's turning out to be an expensive week.  Please keep my fur baby Bandit in your thoughts as he is having an ultrasound this week to rule out cancer.  :(  He's my sidekick, so I've spent a lot of time crying and am super stressed.  He's really my first pet as an adult and I love him to pieces. 

8 comments:

  1. Rita I just love both cards, brilliant effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters are so cool! Love the tiny flag that says you! Xoxoxox to Bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Rita. I also love the little "you" on the banner. Adorable touch. I hope Bandit is okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome, Rita! I am keeping Bandit in my prayers that everything is ok. I had a cat named Bandit too some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use this stamp...just awesome! Keeping good thoughts for you and bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Rita - so clever...kind of got a retro feel to it. Hope your fur baby is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita - I "Love" this card but can't for the life of me figure out how you got the DSP behind the Love letters - did you stamp first, cut out the letters and use the stencil of the letters? Please tell 😃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. How did you get the DSP on the letters?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)