Monday, January 20, 2014

Fusion Bunny

 
I'm such a huge fan of this color combination, so when I saw the inspiration picture at Fusion, I just had to play along.  I thought about flowers, but I had this set that I hadn't inked up and needed to work on my coloring goal I set for the year.  He's such a cute little bunny, huh?   I got this set with one of the gift certificates I won participating in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  It's fun to get to try out some other stamps sometimes, especially for free!  :)  I wish I had used Basic Gray, but oh well.  I always find that I'd change something once I start editing and working with the picture. 
 
 
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Presto
Ink:  Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Tools:  Big Shot, Star Framelits
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rita! Everything about it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my all-time favorite bunny! And your coloring is spot-on perfect! I love the stars in the background. They look like they are embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of the photo colors! And it's not a flower : ) Love your tone-on-tone stars in the background, what a nice touch. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is too adorable! Love how you were inspired! So glad you could play with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bunny, Rita :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fun take on Fusion! Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)