Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love for Freshly Made Sketches


Time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   One of our newest members, Cindy L. is showing off her first sketch this week.  Be sure to play along and leave her some love for this fun and challenging design!   For my card, I used My Digital Studio, my e-cutter, and regular supplies.


I snapped a quick photo with my phone while we were at the cemetery yesterday and it turned out so amazing.   Laila knows Eli's name and ran up to his headstone saying his name.  It's sad, but I hope we do okay teaching her about him.   

10 comments:

  1. Move star glamorous done in black and red! Fabulous! And that photo is magical.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and it goes with the photo so well. Sibling love. I love your striking color scheme and that text is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rita! I love the colours!!!! Perfect for Valentine's Day. I must say I'm envious of your e-cutter!!!! Maybe one day!!! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so striking and gorgeous in these colors! (And what a touching picture).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this is right sentiment for this card - I totally LOVE this card Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like a sexy card. I don't think I've ever thought a card to be sexy before, but I think this one is. You should save this one for your hubby! Your picture of Laila is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are amazing on this card.Fabulous!!!
    And like Jen said,a very touching picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a few days late commenting, but just wanted to say that is a precious picture. That is very sweet that Leila ran up saying her brother's name....Glad you made it through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - I love the red mat...it makes it seem like a frame!
    Touching photo of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)