Thursday, January 30, 2014

'Tis the Season 9: Ornament Keepsakes



Don't blink!  That is definitely a Christmas card you're seeing.  :)   Holly at 'Tis the Season asked me to be a guest designer for their 9th challenge.  They have a color challenge going on this week, so drop by and play if you get a chance!  


I used my Ornament Keepsakes set and some Iridescent Ice embossing powder to make a sparkly ornament.  This was one of those ever evolving cards because I kept messing up.  First I stamped the sentiment crooked so that got a new layer.  Then I moved the bow and tore the white so a ribbon hanger got added.  I decided I'd better leave it alone before anything else happened.  


I can't believe how long her hair is getting.  SO crazy!   It's been a very, very, VERY rough week here.  Tuesday night she wouldn't go to bed until almost 9.  Then she was back up from 1-4.  And then up for the day at 7:30.  Jason and I were so worn out yesterday.   We go for her 18th month checkup today, so I hope it's all good news.  Bandit will be getting a biopsy done on his spleen on Tuesday, so keep sending good thoughts our way.  I will have to take Laila with me when I drop him off and pick him up, so it should be interesting.  Oh to have family close by....

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. You should link it up to Merry Monday challenge too, the challenge over there is use an ornament on your Christmas card. :) Love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, using the scalloped polka dot ribbon on the sides...must remember that! I hadn't heard of this challenge. I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ribbon borders. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)