Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stampin' Up! Yippee Skippee


This will be a quick post as I have a toddler who won't go to bed tonight.  :-/   This week feels so long; I swear it can't just be Tuesday! Anyway, the fabulous and oh so funny Linda has a new sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I had another idea I wanted to try after Laila went to bed, but that's not happening.  You just get my boring old first version.  Sorry!  

Isn't that fun?  So many ways to interpret it.  I hope I can try my hand at it again.  


Yesterday she just had to wear her sunglasses as much as possible.  It was cute, but the tantrums that followed them being put up were not so cute.  The good news is that the testing for Bandit wasn't nearly as much as we were told and it might all work out. 

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty!! I love this color combo!!
    What a cute pic...she is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all! Those colors rock together! Someone else is rockin' those sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Rita. Love how bright and clean it is. Glad things are looking up re Bandit. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Rita! Love the embossed background and beautiful color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boring is not the word, my friend! I love the colors here, Rita, and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I missed the boring card. All I see is this great card full of texture, sparkly sequins and a great, kinda-snarky sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a striking card Rita with your colour combo and embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a fabulous card! I love the colours and the sequins! Super fun! I really need to use that embossing folder more often! The tantrums do get easier! Jacob had terrible tantrums when he was a toddler. It's taken a long time but he's grown out of them. Still has the odd fit of rage but they are few and far between!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are awesome together! And I love this stamp for a Valentine's card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superstars don't sleep! LOL, I love you color combo and the awesome embossed background! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)