Monday, January 27, 2014

Stenciled Class continued....


Even though today has been extra super crappy, I still managed to make a card for my online stencil class.  Now it was for Saturday's homework, but better late than never, right?  This is a simple one, but I think it turned out kinda cute.  It uses Real Red and Coastal Cabana with black for the neutral.   


She just loves playing outside.  :)   It was a gorgeous day yesterday, but now we might actually get snow tomorrow!  Crazy!  I would be so excited to see some snow.  After today, I think it's a small thing to ask.

Keep sending good kitty thoughts about Bandit.  I don't think we are going to be able to afford all the testing they are talking about, so I have to have a serious talk with our vet about what's realistic and what we can do.  I'm pretty heartbroken and have cried a lot today, but I'll take care of him as long as I can and love him always.

4 comments:

  1. Card aside...my thoughts are with you and Bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Rita. The colors are fantastic and the sequins are perfect! Hope everything works out with Bandit. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cuties.....the card and Laila! Xoxoxo to you and Bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you went with the sequins! They really give this some pizzazz! Sending warm fuzzies to you and Bandit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)