Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FMS118: What Does He Say?


Time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   We took a nice break off for the holiday, but we are back with this great sketch from Jen Mitchell.    I love it and I loved using my Christmas gift to make my card!   I am really liking my Cameo a lot!  

For my card I used a file I bought from the Silhouette website.   I got a gift card with my bundle, so I figured I should use it and get some fun things to cut out.   I think this card will be a huge hit with the younger crowd because of that annoying song that we hear way too much. I used some new projects from the Occasions catalog, the Just Sayin' stamp set and the Arrows embossing folder. 


Laila loves snowmen, so she was super excited when she saw this gift box.  :)   She was also excited about her pack pack that her aunt got her.  She's just like me now with her own Vera Bradley!  


I'm off to the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference later today, so I'll be back with lots of pictures and excitement this weekend! 

22 comments:

  1. Actually I love that song! I love your card too, the fox is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally aced this sketch Rita with this fabulous card!!! I now have that song going through my head - arrrgghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you what the fox says.
    .......he says he never looked so good as he does on your card! You rocked this sketched for sure......Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Rita! Have fun at leadership too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute,Rita!! Me and this song will never become friends ;) but i love your card! I love the embossing on the background and the colors!!
    Cute photos of Laila! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That embossed background looks like a forest! perfect background for your red fox! Love the outfit on Laila!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fox is too cute! Do you know the name of the svg you purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cool, Rita! I love that fox and might have to find him in the Silhouette store for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, so cute. But speaking of cute, your daughter is so precious and starting to look so grown up already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fox is fabulous!!! I love it (don't love the song though...)! I think the cameo was the perfect gift for you!!! Can't wait to see what it cuts next!!! Laila is adorable as always - especially rockin' that backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is an AWESOME card, Rita! I just love the fox with the mystery word bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was wondering where that fox came from! I love this great color combo and the cool texture on the background. I can't believe how grown up Laila looks with her new bag! She has that look that celebrities have when their pictures show up in People magazine! Can't wait to hear about Leadership too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card Rita, your little fox is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rita,

    I absolutely ♥ your card!!! I think foxes are so fun. Your card is bright and sweet!

    I have a ton of free .studio files on my blog, I have a designing addiction, you see - they are free!

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfectly done, Rita! I love everything about this card! Have a blast at leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun card! The colors and fox really catch the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card - too fun! Love the mix of patterns in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fox...I will have to have a look for him in the Silhouette store :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha! I almost had that song out of my head! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute, Rita! I love the fox and the new embossing design!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)