Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eli

No card today, just my sweet boy.   Tonight at 7:30 will make five years since I last held him.   I thought I'd share some pictures.  As always, if you aren't familiar with SMA, spinal muscular atrophy, please take time to read about it.  That's especially important if you are planning on starting or adding to your family.  

We are having a low key day.  We are going to the cemetery soon and will be sending out a box of the crab toys you see in some of the pictures to Families of SMA.  They add them to care packages that they send out to newly diagnosed families.  Other than that it's hard to know what to do besides cry.   














9 comments:

  1. Rita, sending you all my love thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. I had no idea; I haven't been a follower for very long. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my thoughts today especially. I am so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. Time really does fly, but it doesn't take the hurt away. What a precious little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, I am so sorry and sad for you. He is such a precious little boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs Rita. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your story has always touched my heart deeply. I'm sorry for the loss you carry in your heart every day - although I understand that some days the pain is a bit more "raw". Hope that makes sense to you. That's the way it is for me.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)