Monday, January 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Language of Love


Dude!  I don't know what is up with my horrible photography skills lately.  I hope you'll forgive me, but I tried to doctor it up and it just wasn't happening.  I'm such a mess lately.  Anyway... I am working on ideas for my stamp club.  I had planned out what I wanted to do and then I went to Leadership...   They gave us the new Language of Love set so I just had to use it.  I mean it IS a Valentine's kinda set and that's a month away.   I paired it with a Sale-a-Bration set that has a matching punch.  Super fun!  I love them already.  The punch will be going into the new annual catalog, so that's fabulous.  

  • Banner Blast (SAB)
  • Banner Punch (SAB)

Before I go, I wanted to share a new thing I decided to do.  If you are on Instagram, I have an account for my crafty stuff now.  Be sure to come follow me!   I think you can click on the camera?  Still learning...  lol
Instagram


She woke up from her nap in the best mood today and had some crazy hair.  I swear she's growing by the minute and so is her hair!  She was a good girl today and I'm glad.  Tomorrow makes five years since sweet Eli passed away, so it's a rough week for us.  Having a grumpy toddler wouldn't help, so let's hope the good girl trend continues.

4 comments:

  1. Um...I don't see any photography problems. Looks great to me. I am currently trying to do something with this banner set and I'm going nowhere. I do like yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, since I'm new to your blog, I didn't know about your little guy's passing. I read some earlier posts. What a beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you love and strength such a buaetiful boy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I''m so sorry for your loss. What a handsome little boy Eli was and what a horrible disease SMA is.
    Your daughter is beautiful even with after nap hair!
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers today. I'm following you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)