Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Stamp Club

Tonight was my monthly stamp club and we had some fun projects to make!  The first was another card inspired by my super duper creative friend Kathy.   I think this design is seriously one of my favorite cards ever and now I'm hooked on making them.   I wish I could hug her for sharing such a great idea!


Next we tried a new technique called the Grid Technique or Faux Tile.   I love showing off my Simply Scored tool and it is such a perfect way to do that.   This card also features a lot of the Sale-a-Bration products that are free with each $50 order right now!


Finally, with it being February, I just had to make a cute little treat holder!   I had pinned one by Jill Hilliard that I loved and I came up with a version using some of the supplies that I had.  


Finally, as it was the last month of this session of club, I made up some little treat boxes full of chocolate for each of the members.   They are such a fun group of ladies and bring so much joy with them each month.   I have been really blessed to have them as my customers.    We do have one spot open in the new club that will start next month, so contact me if you are interested in joining.  :)  We'd love to have you.  



(Ugh.  I had to take these pictures in a hurry because I needed to finish cleaning before everyone arrived tonight.  Sorry for how icky they are!)

8 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Rita.
    Your card turned out beautifully!

    I love the little treat holder too. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the projects!! The card you made inspired by your friend Kathy is just soooo awesome, I am definitely going to have to CASE it! I'm also going to have to try the faux tile technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Rita. I especially love your top card, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to be in your stamp club! These are beautiful! The top one is exquisite~

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS projects!! I'll have to start CASE-ing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arghh! I wanna be in your club. Do you meet on the first Saturday of the month???? lol These are seriously fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be in your stamp club! Great projects! That first card is amazing! I'm not a bit surprised that they want to keep the club going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb projects. I bet you all had fun making these. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)