Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keep On Rockin'


Look familiar?  :)   I loved our sketch at Freshly Made Sketches so much this week that I made 2 cards!  This one isn't clean like the other one though.   As I was making the first one I knew I wanted to do another one in some boyish colors but add in a bit of distressing.   I hope it doesn't look too Halloweenish.   I did use the retired DSP from the last Holiday Mini, so it probably does.  :)   Hopefully there is a Halloween fan out there who will appreciate a birthday card in black and orange.   Gotta use up all that paper somehow!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it looks Halloweenish at all! It looks masculine and just right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....very cool, not Halloweeny at all. I think black & orange are great masculine colors---think Harley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very masculine!!! I love it and the colors! Another stamp set to add to my ever growing shopping list!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)