Friday, February 3, 2012

FM44: All You Need is LOVE


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Inspiration Photo".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors "Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Inspired by the photo using the colors Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White".

I love John Lennon and the Beatles and do a lot of crafting to their music!  I love Holly's graphic for this challenge.  :)   Heidi is our hostess with the mostest at The Friday Mashup this week and she gave us a color combination and/or inspiration picture to work with.  I think I mashed it up, but not exactly sure?  LOL  


I must have been thinking about this challenge earlier this week when I tried using Regal Rose.   I was NOT happy when I saw that I had to try it again!  For some reason it seemed easier to use this time and and I kinda like my project.   I thought it turned out really cute!   I might put chocolate in it and give it myself.  :)

Just for fun, look what I got in the mail from my mom today:

Is that not THE MOST GIGANTIC sock monkey ever??  I was having a major breakdown and he really cheered me up.   I figure he's so big that he might can function as my pregnancy pillow pretty soon!   :)  

9 comments:

  1. Awesome little box Rita and I love your plan for it. Enjoy those choccies and make sure you choose YOUR favourite.

    I'm not a sock monkey fan myself, but my master 11 has been at me for a long time to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, I really like your little box and it's perfect for chocolate. You do know that Chocolate is in a food group all of its own and should be included in your diet every day?

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little chocolate box Rita.
    Some yummy strawberry chocolate would be nice in there.
    I like the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your treat bag and hey, we both managed to work with the color pink without going crazy!! We definitely deserve some chocolate for that and um, I heard that baby girls LOVE chocolate ;)

    That sock monkey is awesome, I love him!!

    P.S. I'm glad you like the new header I have :0) I thought of you when I saw the moose in the neighborhood today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your project is adorable--I just love Regal Rose and I hope you are getting more used to pink! Love the Sock Monkey too! Sock Monkey is always a hot topic at one of my stamp clubs, LOL! They either love him or hate him and love to argue the pros & cons! I think he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treat box! I also struggled a bit with the regal rose, but survived! LOL Enjoy your chocolates, and give that big monkey an Inky {{{HUG}}} from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your box. Wonderfully romantic and what a fun pressie to receive. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)