Monday, February 6, 2012

MDS Monday


As I was sitting and catching up on the news this morning, I decided to pull up My Digital Studio and start a swatch book for my little girl.  I love these cute little books and think they will make nice gifts for family members this year.   :)  It only took a few minutes to put together and I love that I can go back and change up the colors or elements without tearing the page apart!

If you think you'd like to try My Digital Studio, you can...for FREE!   Stampin' Up! is giving everyone a free 30 trial of My Digital Studio Express!   All you need to do is visit my website and download it today.

With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express. See included content here.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print services.
Once your trial period expires, simply contact me to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio.

If you'd like to see tons of examples, watch some how-to videos, or connect with other MDS users, you can visit MyDigitalStudio.net for all that and more!  

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a precious way to start a little book for her! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Rita! Love the first layout for your little Laila! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rita! I must have missed the post where you announced you were pregnant. So happy for you and I wish you all the best! Laila is such a gorgeous name and that MDS layout is fantastic. I should try it out - just need to find the time first! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, I love it!

    And so does this mean your husband won for the name spelling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laila! What an adorable little peanut she is already. Thanks for sharing her first photo with us, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rita! I am so incredibly happy for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)