Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in August Class

So yeah, I missed the Christmas in July thing.  It just wasn't happening with a new baby.   I still wanted to get an early start though, so next month I'm offering a class where we will be making 12 Christmas cards to get the holidays started!   It will be held on August 17th at 6:30pm at my home. We'll be making 3 each of 4 different designs.   If you are interested in attending or would like to purchase a finished set, please email me or see my demonstrator website for more details and to RSVP.
This card features a fun new stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Seasonal Catalog, Scentsational Season.   It's adorable and has matching framelits!   Love it!  

Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Tiny Tags
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Gumball Green, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Holiday Collection framelits,  Jewelry Tag punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds

Snow Much Fun is my favorite set for the holidays as I just LOVE snowmen.   Living in Texas means we don't see very much snow and I sure miss it!    This simple card features some of my favorite colors too.  I was inspired by this lovely creation by Ann.  

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, 2011-2012 In Colors DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Blender Pens, Dazzling Details

Can you believe she's a month old already?  The time is just flying by!   I finally made a new family blog to share her and our life in Texas with family and friends.  I figure that's a great way to journal things until I find the time to scrapbook!  :)  She's currently sick with some serious congestion and sneezing, so I'm a bit sad as there's not much I can do to help her.   Hopefully she starts feeling better soon.  

3 comments:

  1. I love both cards. Totally KISS and case-able. I might just the second one for my class on Friday. Thanks so much lady! Love the pics of the baby girl who is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards. When does the holiday catalog come out? I hope your baby girl feels better soon. She's so adorable. And yes time does fly by. I remember when my daughter was 1 month old and she's already 11 years. old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards but especially the Scentsational one. I'm moving that bundle up on my wish list, so I hope you don't mind if I CASE it. P.S. Your baby girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)