Monday, July 16, 2012

Gingerbread Men

So excited!  My little pre-order from the upcoming holiday catalog arrived today!   I have had zero creativity lately, but I tried to go make something anyway.   This card was inspired by a sample in the catalog; I just changed up things to use products that I actually had.   :)   I can't believe I made a Christmas card in July!

Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Happy Hour, Tiny Tags
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Collection framelits, Holiday Collection framelits, Chevron embossing folder, Jewelry Tag punch, Neutrals buttons, Vintage Trinkets, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute, love those little gingerbread men. I'm so glad you're still finding a little stamping time even though you're a busy mum now.

    Loving all the pics of Laila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get this bundle! How fun! Cassidy had the same activity mat...she is getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)